Peoples Bank Theatre
Revised March 28, 2016
Peoples Bank Theatre highly recommends that customers purchase tickets directly through one of the following sources.
- Online: Begin by creating an account. Then visit peoplesbanktheatre.com/events and select the event you’d like to attend. This will lead you to seating maps to purchase tickets by credit card. You may choose to print your purchased tickets at home or request that they be held at will call.
- Peoples Bank Box Office (740-371-5152). You may also visit us in person at 224 Putnam Street Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. On performance days the Box Office will open at least 2 hours prior to the performance’s scheduled start time.
Purchasing tickets from a third-party vendor does not guarantee the customer that the tickets they have purchased are legitimate. To avoid being scammed by fraudulent vendors, always purchase your tickets directly from Peoples Bank Theatre’s website or box office.
Delivery of Tickets
If you purchase tickets at the box office, you will be given the physical ticket.
If you purchase by phone or online, you will be given two delivery options: either will call for pick up at the box office, or you can have them emailed to you. If you chose the email option, you must print your tickets with the bar code and bring them with you day of show.
Will call generally opens 2 hours prior to the performance unless otherwise stated. In order to pick up your tickets, you will need to present a valid photo ID (driver’s license or passport). Box office staff may also request to to see the credit card used to purchase the tickets as an alternative or secondary form of verification. The box office staff will not release tickets if the name on the ID or credit card does not match the name given at the time of purchase. Because lines at the box office and will call window can be long, it is a good idea to arrive at the box office at least 45 minutes prior to the performance.
Refunds, Exchanges, and Cancellations
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless otherwise noted. In the event that a performance is cancelled or postponed, the Peoples Bank Theatre box office staff will notify you of the options that are available.
Members may exchange tickets for tickets to another Peoples Bank Theatre show of equal or lesser value (dependent on seat availability), or a Peoples Bank Theatre gift certificate. Exchanges are not permitted day-of-show.
Seating for Children
Generally, every person over the age of 2 years old must have a ticket. The theatre can provide a booster seat upon request. Occasionally, shows may require tickets for every attendee regardless of age. For questions, please contact the box office.
All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges, or retroactive discounts. Third-party will call is not permissible.
Lost tickets may be reprinted on the night of the show at the box office. If you have lost your ticket(s), please present a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets to the box office staff. Lost tickets purchased through a ticket broker or unauthorized third party cannot be reprinted.
Peoples Bank Theatre reserves the right to revoke tickets sold to a ticket broker or unauthorized third party.
Performance times and cast members are subject to change without advance notification.
Performances are not cancelled and refunds are not provided due to weather conditions.
Cameras, camera phones, audio and digital recorders, paging devices, and cell phones may not be permitted in the theatre based on the artists’ policies. Guests using prohibited devices may be ejected without refund.
Each individual show’s producer or artist determines the seating policy for late-arriving guests. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the act before going to your seat.
Outside food and beverage are not permitted in the theatre.
For the protection of our patrons, theatre management and security personnel are on duty during all performances. Purses, briefcases and bags may be inspected upon arrival. Larger items that have the potential to block walkways or disturb other patrons will need to be stored at the box office. For your convenience, we recommend refraining from bringing large bags to the theatre.
For guests with disabilities, please consult the theatre box office during regular business hours for accessibility or special needs seating. For more information, please visit our accessibility page.
Important information regarding ticket brokers and unauthorized third parties.
Buy your tickets only from the Peoples Bank Theatre box office located at The Stage Door, 224 Putnam Street, by calling 740-371-5152 or visiting peoplesbanktheatre.com.
- When you buy from a broker, we cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance.
- You will always pay more than face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures, or other information.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
Peoples Bank Theatre and the Hippodrome/Colony Historical Theatre Association reserve the right to update or change these policies at any time, for any reason.