Peoples Bank Theatre
Revised March 28, 2016
Peoples Bank Theatre highly recommends that customers purchase tickets directly through one of the following sources.
- Online: Visit peoplesbanktheatre.com and then click the “Buy Tickets” link to the event desired. This will lead you to purchasing tickets by credit card and allow you to print your purchased tickets or request that they be held at Will Call.
- Peoples Bank Box Office (740-371-5152). You may also visit us in person at 222 Putnam Street, Marietta, Ohio, Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. On performance days the Putnam Street Box Office will open at least one hour prior to the performance’s scheduled start time and will remain open through intermision unless otherwise stated.
Purchasing tickets anywhere outside these sources does not gaurantee the customer that the tickets they have purchased are legitimate.
Delivery of Tickets
When purchasing tickets in person at the box office you will be given the physical ticket.
If you purchase by phone or online you will be given two delivery options. Your tickets will be in will call for pick up at the box office the day of the show. See below for more information on will call ticketing. When purchasing online, you also have the option to print your tickets at home. You will receive your tickets via e-mail as an attached PDF. You must print your tickets with the bar code and bring them to the theatre.
The Will Call window is located at the Putnam Street Box Office. Will call generally opens one hour prior to the performance unless otherwise stated. In order to pick up tickets at will call you will need to present a valid photo ID (drivers license or passport). Box Office staff may also request to to see the credit card used to purchase the tickets as an alternative or secondary form of verification. The box office staff will not release tickets if the name on the ID or credit card does not match the name given at the time of purchase. Because lines at the box office and will call window can be long, it is a good idea to arrive at the box office at least 45 minutes prior to the performance.
Refunds, exchanges, and cancellations
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless otherwise noted. In the event that a performance is canceled or postponed, the Peoples Bank Theatre Box Office staff will notify you as to the options that are available.
Ticket fees are charged and are included within the advertised ticket price for events produced by the theatre. Outside promoters and renters may have ticket fees in addition to the advertised price. Ticket fees cover historic preservation and the costs of operating a box office, including staffing, software licensing, etc.
Seating for children
Generally, every person over the age of 2 years old must have a ticket. Occasionally, shows may require tickets for everyone regardless of age. For questions, please contact the box office.
All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges, or retroactive discounts. Third party will call is not permissible
Lost tickets may be reprinted on the night of the show at the box office. If you have lost your ticket(s) lease present a photo id and the credit card used to purchase the tickets to the box office. Lost tickets purchased through a ticket broker or unauthorized third party cannot be reprinted.
Peoples Bank Theatre reserves the right to revoke tickets sold to a ticket broker or unauthorized third party.
Performance times and cast members are subject to change without advance notification.
Performances are not cancelled and refunds are not provided due to weather conditions.
Cameras, camera phones, audio and digital recorders, paging devices and cell phones may not be permitted in the theatre based on the artist’s policies. Guests using prohibited devices may be ejected without refund.
Each individual show’s producer or artist determines the seating policy for late arriving guests. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the act before going to your seat.
Outside food and beverage are not permitted in the theatre.
For the protection of our patrons, theatre management and security personnel are on duty during all performances. Purses, briefcases and bags may be inspected upon arrival. Larger items that have the potential to block walkways or disturb other patrons will need to be stored at the box office. For your convenience, we recommend refraining from bringing large bags to the theatre.
For guests with disabilities, please consult the theatre box office during regular business hours for accessibility or special needs seating. For more information please visit our accessibility page.
Important information regarding ticket brokers and unauthorized third parties.
Buy your tickets only from the Peoples Bank Theatre Box Office located at The Stage Door, 224 Putnam Street, by calling 740-371-5152, or peoplesbanktheatre.com.
- When you buy from a broker, we cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance.
- You will always pay more than face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
Peoples Bank Theatre and the Hippodrome / Colony Historical Theatre Association reserve the right to update or change these policies at any time, for any reason.