Peoples Bank Theatre, Marietta College Theatre Department, and ArtsBridge present the Second Annual Brick Street Arts Bash! This block party of visual and performing arts take place on Putnam Street, April 14, 12:00-5:00 p.m. Activities for the whole family include live music of all genres, theatrical performances, art displays and live demonstrations, food, and more. A performance of Annie: The Musical will cap off the day at 7:00 p.m. at Peoples Bank Theatre, produced by the Marietta College Theatre Department.
Putnam Street Stage
- 12:00 – High Schools that Rock
- 12:45 p.m. – Kerry Blair Magician
- 1:30 p.m. Marietta College Pep Band
- 2:15 p.m. Floodstage (Marietta College a capella singers)
- 3:00 p.m. Stacey’s Dance Studio
- 3:45 p.m. Marietta Dance Academy
- 4:30 p.m. Kaplan the Magician
Mid-Ohio Valley Players Stage
- Kids Karaoke
- Amanda Stevens
Robb DeCamp Photography Gallery & Studio
- Phone Photo Demonstration for Kids
Putnam Street (between Third St. and Second St.)
- Children’s art activities, face painting, sidewalk art, artisans, demonstrations and more!