Annual Christmas Tree Auction & Holiday Gala
We invite you to join us for our second annual Christmas tree auction to benefit the Hippodrome/Colony Historical Theatre Association. This event helps support the HCHTA’s preservation of our historic theatre and its continued mission to bring the performing arts and interactive arts education experiences to our community. The auction takes place Saturday, December 7 at 7:30 p.m. with an auction preview and cocktail hour beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Special thanks to Ullman Auctions and Appraisals.
Oh, Christmas Tree Open House Hours:
No admission is charged for viewing the trees during these times.
- Monday, November 25 through Friday, December 6: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (excluding Thanksgiving and Friday, November 29)
Auction & Gala Schedule • Saturday, December 7
- 6:30 p.m. – Auction preview & cocktail hour
- 7:30 p.m. – Auction
- 8:30 p.m. – Music & Reception
This Year’s Trees & Wreaths
Peoples Bank Theatre and the Hippodrome/Colony Historical Theatre Association are grateful to the many organizations, businesses and individuals who have helped us deck the halls this year.
Trees this year were donated by:
- Peoples Bank
- Hunt Brawley
- Andy & Rita Molvie
- Marietta College
- The Betsey Mills Club
- Chuck Swaney & Marie Mallory
- Hall Financial Advisors
- Glenwood Community
- Marietta City Auditor, Sherri Hess
- Boys & Girls Club of Washington County
- More to come….
Wreaths this year were donated by:
- Dwight and Vicki Ullman
- Parkersburg Pride
- iHeart Media
- Marietta Dental Works/Dr. Frye
- Marietta Chamber of Commerce
- More to come..