Annual Christmas Tree Auction & Holiday Gala
We invite you to join us for our second annual Christmas tree auction to benefit the Hippodrome/Colony Historical Theatre Association. This event helps support the HCHTA’s preservation of our historic theatre and its continued mission to bring the performing arts and interactive arts education experiences to our community. The auction takes place Saturday, December 1 at 7:30 p.m. with an auction preview and cocktail hour beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Oh, Christmas Tree Open House Hours:
No admission is charged for viewing the trees during these times.
- Monday, November 19 through Wednesday November 21: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 24 (Small Business Saturday & Marietta Christmas Parade): 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 26 through Friday, November 30: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 1 (during Marietta Loft Tours): 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Auction & Gala Schedule • Saturday, December 1
- 6:30 p.m. – Auction preview & cocktail hour
- 7:30 p.m. – Auction
- 8:30 p.m. – Music & Reception
This Year’s Trees & Wreaths
Peoples Bank Theatre and the Hippodrome/Colony Historical Theatre Association are grateful to the many organizations, businesses and individuals who have helped us deck the halls this year.
Trees this year were donated by:
- Marietta College
- City Auditor Sherri Hess
- Hall Financial Advisors
- Apex Feed & Supply True Value
- Ely-Chapman Education Foundation
- The Betsey Mills Club
- Just A Jar Design Press
- Boys & Girls Club of Washington County
- Marie Mallory
- Peoples Bank
- City of Marietta Mayor’s Office
- Hunt Brawley
- Glenwood Community
- Lynn Roberts and Lindsay Beck
- Dan and Evy Bryant
- Memorial Health System
Wreaths this year were donated by:
- Dudley’s Florist
- Dwight and Vicki Ullman
- Marietta Area Chamber of Commerce
- Parkersburg Pride
- Copper Leaf Interior Design Studio
- Marietta Dental Works – Dr. John Frye