Annual Christmas Tree Auction & Gala
Join us for our 2023 Christmas tree auction to benefit the Hippodrome/Colony Historical Theatre Association on Friday, December 1st starting at 6:00. This event helps support the HCHTA’s preservation of our historic theatre and its continued mission to bring the performing arts and interactive arts education experiences to our community. Decorated trees and wreaths will be on display Monday, November 20 through Friday, December 1 at Peoples Bank Theatre and The Stage Door.
Special thanks to Ullman Auctions and Appraisals.
• Trees should be no larger than 8’ in height.
• Decorated items should be appropriate for public display
• Please attach all decorations safely and securely
• Items will be moved several times throughout the process. Please make sure any and all decorations
are installed to travel.
• Items should be designed to travel through a 36”w x 80”h opening
• NO live trees or wreaths.
• Passiflora Studio is available for consultations and decorating services (740-350-4905).
If interested in contributing an item, please email Miranda Duty, Theatre General Manager, at email@example.com by November 9th and please drop off your item by Friday, November 17th.
AUCTION & GALA SCHEDULE
- 6:00-Doors open
- 6:30 pm – Auction preview & refreshments
- 7:30 pm – Auction
- 8:30-Music and reception