Peoples Bank Theatre is excited to announce the artists for the second half of our 2016 Spotlight Series.
The Summer-Fall 2016 Spotlight Series features 10 performances, encompassing a mix of music, comedy and theatre. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on June 30. PLUS Join us for a FREE season kick-off celebration with Ladysmith Black Mambazo on July 17.
The series includes:
- Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder on Friday, July 29 at 8 p.m.
- The Bob Thompson Band on Saturday, August 20 at 8 p.m.
- Comedian Steven Wright on Friday, September 16 at 8 p.m.
- Tim O’Brien & J.D. Hutchison with Realbilly Jive on Saturday, September 24 at 8 p.m.
- Driving Miss Daisy, starring Clarence Gilyard and Charlene Tilton, on Saturday, October 1 at 8 p.m.
- The Greatest Pirate Story Never Told on Friday, October 14 at 7 p.m.
- The Capitol Steps: What to Expect When You’re Electing, on Saturday, October 15 at 8 p.m.
- Larry & Sandra Groce & Todd Burge on Friday, October 28 at 8 p.m.
- Sinatra Forever on Saturday, November 12 at 8 p.m.
- Cathie Ryan: The Winter’s Heart – An Irish American Christmas, on Friday, December 16 at 8 p.m.
Seat Sponsors may order tickets for sponsored seats until June 21 by calling the box office at 740-371-5152, visiting the box office in person 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, or by emailing ticket requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members may order tickets beginning on the following dates:
- June 22 at 10 a.m. for Headliners and Benefactors
- June 24 at 10 a.m. for Underwriters and Patrons
- June 28 at 10 a.m. for Supporters and Contributors
General public ticket sales begin 10 a.m. June 30.
Subscription & Flex Plan options:
Get a subscription to all 10 shows and save 10% off regular ticket prices. Members save 20%.
Interested in tickets to 5 or more events? You can build your own season ticket and save on regular ticket prices! Or call the box office at 740-371-5152.
(Subscription and Flex Plan orders follow the same on-sale schedule as outlined above for individual ticket orders.)