*As things are changing rapidly, please visit the website often for up-to-date information.
In response to the “Stay at Home Order” issued by the Ohio Department of Health Director and in an effort to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are temporarily closed. Peoples Bank Theatre always prioritizes the safety and security of its audiences, artists, and staff, and this includes health safety.
The age-old adage that “The show must go on” has been overtaken by COVID-19. On behalf of everyone at Peoples Bank Theatre, our hearts go out to all those suffering.
Nearly all businesses, events, and activities around the world (including the arts), have been impacted, cancelled, or rescheduled. Utilizing social media in a whole new way, art organizations and artists are responding with creativity. Musicians are broadcasting video concerts from their living rooms on Facebook and Instagram.
Our community is lucky to have the support of organizations like the Marietta Community Foundation, which supports the arts at Peoples Bank Theatre and many other nonprofits and groups in need in the Washington County area. If there were ever a time to give to the MCF, it is now. Many businesses in the area that you love and support will benefit, including Peoples Bank Theatre.
We are continuing to monitor the overall situation, paying close attention to the guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Ohio Department of Health, and the Washington County Health Department. We will remain in communication with the Washington County Health Department and abide by recommendations or mandates as they advise that may affect the re-opening of the Theatre.
We are extremely proud of the place that Peoples Bank Theatre holds within this community and look forward to re-opening.
The show will go on! In the meantime, hold your loved ones close and keep all others at least six feet away.
Thank you for your on-going support of Peoples Bank Theatre,
PBT Events Currently Affected
- Thunderstruck: America’s AC/DC Tribute has been rescheduled for June 19
- Aoife Scott with Boys of the Hock has been rescheduled for July 23
- The Marshall Tucker Band has been rescheduled for August 7
- Clint Black has been rescheduled for August 14
- Lorrie Morgan has been rescheduled for August 22
- Ronnie Milsap has been rescheduled for August 28
- Chevel Shepherd has been rescheduled for September 4
- Million Dollar Quartet has been rescheduled for October 25
- REO Speedwagon has been rescheduled for December 15
- KANSAS May 16 / Rescheduled for December 17, 2020
- KANSAS May 17 / Rescheduled for December 18, 2020
- Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure scheduled April 5 has been postponed. A new date will be announced as soon as possible.
For rescheduled shows, patrons should hold on to their tickets as they will be valid for the rescheduled performance date. If patrons can not attend the rescheduled date, they may contact the office at email@example.com as we will be monitoring email during the closure.
Patrons who wish to purchase tickets for future shows should do so online at peoplesbanktheatre.com. For questions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.