We are currently looking for a part-time Bartender. Candidates should possess knowledge of drink preparation in a wide variety of applications, a strong commitment to quality service, a very high standard of excellence, and an awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and have the ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
Desired qualities include:
- 2 years of experience tending bar and serving
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Diplomacy skills as they pertain to customer interaction
- Ability to maintain a clean workspace
- A willingness to learn and grow as a bar tender and as an overall team member
- Upbeat, positive, and professional attitude
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment
- Reliable transportation
• Bartending: 2 years
If interested, send cover letter, resume and three references to our Theatre Director, Susan Ferrell: email@example.com.
Equal employment opportunity.
No phone calls please.