Peoples Bank Theatre is excited to announce our inaugural series of concerts in our newly-restored historic hall.
The Winter-Spring 2016 Spotlight Series features 10 performances, encompassing a mix of music, comedy and dance. Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 12:00 noon on December 1.
The series includes:
- Reduced Shakespeare Company’s Complete History of Comedy (abridged) on January 23 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday Night Fever, The Musical, on February 4 at 8 p.m.
- Paula Poundstone on February 13 at 8 p.m.
- An Acoustic Living Room concert Kathy Mattea on March 12 at 8 p.m.
- The Johnny Clegg Band on March 25 at 8 p.m.
- Rhythm in the Night, the Irish Dance Spectacular on March 26 at 8 p.m.
- The McCartney Years on April 16 at 8 p.m.
- Ballet Folklorico Mexico on May 7, with a matinee at 2 p.m. and an evening performance at 8 p.m.
- The Glenn Miller Orchestra on May 14 at 8 p.m.
- The Cashore Marionettes on June 15 at 8 p.m.
Beginning 12:00 noon December 1, tickets may be ordered online at peoplesbanktheatre.com or by calling the box office 740-371-5152.