Paul Newman. Sean Connery. Rex Harrison. Julie Andrews. Spencer Tracey. Sidney Portier. Katharine Hepburn. Warren Beatty. Faye Dunaway. Mowgli.
See the biggest stars of 1967 on the big screen once again as Peoples Bank Theatre brings back a selection of Golden Anniversary films this winter and spring, with titles that include:
- Bonnie & Clyde (February 9 at 7 p.m.)
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner (February 26 at 2 p.m.)
- The Jungle Book (March 12 at 2 p.m.)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (March 23 at 7 p.m.)
- Dr. Dolittle (April 2 at 2 p.m.)
- You Only Live Twice (May 11 at 7 p.m.)
- Cool Hand Luke (May 25 at 7 p.m.)
Plus, with love in the air during the month of February, Peoples Bank Theatre will also offer two romantic comedies that have developed cult followings over the decades: Bill Murray’s Groundhog Day (1993) and the Audrey Hepburn & Gregory Peck classic Roman Holiday (1953).
At Peoples Bank Theatre, you can step back in time and experience movie-going in a historic American movie house that originally screened silent films, as well as titles from the golden age of Hollywood.
And if you love seeing classics on the big screen you can now save on movie tickets. Get tickets for 5 or more of our upcoming films for just $5 each. Click here to order your tickets online.